Welcome to the once a month blogger! The purpose of this blog is really to share ideas/thoughts/projects and maybe even a story or two!

I became a stay at home mom after having my second child. As a new stay at home mom I wanted a way to document the things I'm working on as well as share with anyone who might care to listen. I have gotten so many great ideas from others that I want to pay it forward in any way I can.

As for the name, "The Once a Month Blogger," Well, I have to be honest, that is extremely ambitious for me! I've had a personal blog site for about 6-7 years and have probably written on it less than a dozen times. My posts aren't likely to be long. I like to try to keep things as brief as possible!

As a warning, if you're looking for comic relief or inspiring literary genius...you won't find it here. But

I promise I will do my best to post once a month or more, even if only to briefly update you on a current project. Hopefully you can find something you'll like!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Cake Smash

When I think of summer I think of watermelon, fireworks and red, white and blue.  With my baby born at the beginning of the summer I couldn't help but do a red, white and blue themed cake smash.  And I happen to love the nautical look right now.  So there you have it. 

The cake smash was super easy to set up.  Just tape balloons to a wall, cut an anchor out of cardboard and spraypaint it white.  Love it!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment