Welcome to the once a month blogger! The purpose of this blog is really to share ideas/thoughts/projects and maybe even a story or two!

I became a stay at home mom after having my second child. As a new stay at home mom I wanted a way to document the things I'm working on as well as share with anyone who might care to listen. I have gotten so many great ideas from others that I want to pay it forward in any way I can.

As for the name, "The Once a Month Blogger," Well, I have to be honest, that is extremely ambitious for me! I've had a personal blog site for about 6-7 years and have probably written on it less than a dozen times. My posts aren't likely to be long. I like to try to keep things as brief as possible!

As a warning, if you're looking for comic relief or inspiring literary genius...you won't find it here. But

I promise I will do my best to post once a month or more, even if only to briefly update you on a current project. Hopefully you can find something you'll like!

Monday, May 1, 2017

FREE Sight Word Worksheets!!

Hey!  Remember me?  I've to get real here for a minute.  I have been so busy with life that the blog sort of fell by the wayside.  It wasn't until about a month or so that I noticed that my preschool pin had been repinned over 50 THOUSAND times!  I was in shock.  I knew something must be wrong with that, so I checked the blog and sure enough, there were over 78 thousand views!  The majority of those are for my preschool post.  The blog will hit over 100 thousand views in the next day or two and so I thought it was only fitting that I add another preschool help!




My daughter is starting to learn to read and I wanted to give her some worksheets to work on.  She loves the "finding games", so I thought she'd like something like this.  Each time she circles a word, I have her repeat the word, to help her be able to recognize the word later.  We also work on that word when we read books together.
 I believe it's so important that we have all the help we can get when we're trying to educate our children, so I wanted to share these with you!  Enjoy!

**NOTE: When you print, choose landscape so that it fills the whole page.

Beginning Sight Words

No comments:

Post a Comment